You’ve probably noticed that things have changed a bit. We haven’t finished updating all our pages yet, so some sections are still using this design. Please bear with us...
Housing services offices
Your housing services offices are your first point of contact for housing related queries.
You can contact your housing services offices to report neighbour problems or communal repair issues, as well as problems with estate cleaning, dog mess, graffiti, dumped rubbish or abandoned cars. We can also direct you to the nearest cash office where you can pay your rent.
- Housing services mobile office
- Housing Heroes Awards
- Housing annual report to tenants
- Improving housing in Southwark
- My Housing Services
- Local housing allowance
- Southwark Tenant Conference 2015
- Southwark Life Housing News
- Dog micro-chipping
- Setting standards for Southwark housing
- Keys and fobs
- MySouthwark Service Points
- Better broadband for Southwark
- Block outages
- Modernise strategy