You’ve probably noticed that things have changed a bit. We haven’t finished updating all our pages yet, so some sections are still using this design. Please bear with us...
Housing benefit is paid by the council and is based upon the level of rent, income, savings and personal circumstances of yourself and those living in your household.
Please use the contact details below to obtain further information.
- Discretionary housing payments
- Sharing your information
- Backdated claims
- Am I entitled to benefits?
- Information for landlords
- Electronic collection of data
- Change of circumstances
- Landlords' online service
- How to make a claim
- How will my benefit be paid?
- Non-dependant deductions
- Debt and money advice
- Independent advice
- Civil partnerships and benefits or council tax reduction
- Contact us
- Housing benefit/Council tax reduction appeals
- Explanations and reconsiderations
- Help to understand your housing benefit decision notice
- Benefits calculators
Housing benefit and council tax reduction
Tel: 020 7525 1880
PO Box 64529, SE1P 5LX