You’ve probably noticed that things have changed a bit. We haven’t finished updating all our pages yet, so some sections are still using this design. Please bear with us...
Affordable Rent in Southwark Studies (updated Dec 2015)
This study looks at the affordability of affordable rent housing across Southwark. It models a range of scenarios from 40% to 80% of market rent to test affordability in different locations.
- Affordable Rent Study - December 2015 (356.04 KB PDF)
- Affordable Rent Study (xls) - December 2015 (336.95 KB XLSX)
- Affordable Rent Study - July 2015 (371.05 KB PDF)
- Affordable Rent Study (xls) - July 2015 (335.66 KB XLSX)
- Affordable Rent Study - December 2014 update (355.35 KB PDF)
- Affordable Rent Study December 2014 update (334.68 KB XLSX)
- Affordable Rent Study - April 2013 update (498.71 KB PDF)
- Affordable Rent Study - May 2012 update (486.11 KB PDF)
- Affordable rent study - 2012 update (416.5 KB XLS)
Documents in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader or converted using Adobe's online conversion tool. MS Word and Powerpoint documents can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
We aim to make the content on our website fully accessible, but we cannot currently guarantee the compliance of all PDF documents. Please refer to our accessibility statement for guidance on getting the best from our site.