You’ve probably noticed that things have changed a bit. We haven’t finished updating all our pages yet, so some sections are still using this design. Please bear with us...
Buildings and grounds advice and support
Develop your garden and wildlife areas
- Growing schools provides lots of advice and resources about gardening and how to involve pupils
- Get help from the Groundwork Trust to improve your grounds
Use Learning through Landscapes' resources to get outside the classroom more and improve learning in all subjects.
What can we achieve?
- Behavioural and learning benefits from outdoor teaching
- Increased biodiversity and environmental quality in school grounds
- Greater respect for the environment
- Growing and eating your own vegetables